RE: NANFA-- Fish viewer

Ken Wintin (kwintin_at_desertmuseum.org)
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 13:45:25 -0800

Steven,
I like the photo, as in your next message. I wonder if you could either
show the "desk set" or describe it further. I'm a little slow as most
folks know, so I am not familiar with what you have described so far.
Ken-In-The-Desert

-----Original Message-----
From: Roselawn Museum [SMTP:roselawn_at_mindspring.com]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 12:51 PM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: NANFA-- Fish viewer

Hi All

For some time, I've been experimenting with various ways to photograph
fishes in the field when we go collecting. Some of you have witnessed the
terrible plastic bag shots. At last, I think I may have a winner. I did
major surgery on one of those thick, transparent plastic desk sets that has
multiple chambers..............

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA