Re: NANFA-- Fwd: Environment down the tubes

Irate Mormon (archimed_at_netdoor.com)
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:10:32 -0600

I am truly sorry Ray - I was being my usual "ironic" self, as Chris would say. You are one of the best aquarists I know, and it was
never my intent to trivialize your opinion in any way.

On 18 Nov 2002 at 13:57, R. W. Wolff wrote:

> I want to apolgize to the list, since I did jump off the boat last
> night. I over reacted to Martin's post but it was not what he said in
> particular, but a culmination of things over the past couple years. I
> should have kept my skin thicker but I guess there was chink in my
> armour. I will try to be more adult about what I say when I get
> upset.
>
> Ray
> -------- /"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do not
> necessarily / reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American
> Native Fishes / Association" / This is the discussion list of the
> North American Native Fishes Association / nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To
> subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word / subscribe,
> unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email to /
> nanfa-request_at_aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to /
> nanfa-digest-request_at_aquaria.net instead. / For more information about
> NANFA, visit our web page, http://www.nanfa.org

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS