RE: NANFA-- Goldstein article in AFM and a Request for

Jeremy Tiemann (jtiemann_at_inhs.uiuc.edu)
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:03:12 -0600

<x-flowed>
I hated physics. Like I said earlier, my office mates might have a
bit of a fussy. Maybe I will rig a contraption that will work, like
the A-team and McGuyver. A little duck tape here, some welding
there, and presto!

</x-flowed>