Re: NANFA-- Changing water while dishwasher is running

Sajjad Lateef (sajjadlateef_at_yahoo.com)
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:07:19 -0800 (PST)

There is a standard drinking water filter under the kitchen
sink. That ought to help some.

The cold water supply is too cold to work with for any extended
amount of time ... It comes in at about 40F - 50F.

=====

--
Sajjad Lateef   e-mail: sajjad_at_acm.org
Note: Any e-mail to me with my first name in Subject  or