Re: NANFA-- Chris's Population Problem

B.G. Granier (bgkajun_at_worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 21:56:28 -0000

Hi Travis and all,

The issue of the Earth's overpopulation should concern us all, regardless of
race, nationallity, or location.

Imagine Mother Earth as a floating atom in a miasma of the Cosmos, and when
this little little orb has expended its ability to support all the life
forms that have evolved, then something has to give!

It is only a matter of time, after mankind has expended all the resources of
Mother Earth, that the natural forces of natural law may catch up with us,
in some way, exterminating all life as we know it. If I may remind all that
mankind is but a flicker in the sense of time and we are rapidly overloading
biotype with too many humans and too much pollution and natural habitat
destruction, that the tiny speck that we call earth will soon recycle itself
and start all over with a new biology that is able to survive such a
catastrophic event. We are but a split second in the big picture, given the
past history that we know of the Cosmo's and the planet Earth.

Perhaps, that may be 10,000 years from now....but who knows?

I just hope that I won't be around when the big bang comes again. : )

Regards,

BG