Re: FW: NANFA-- Olympic Mudminnows???

B.G. Granier (bgkajun_at_worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 15:53:12 -0600

Hi Luke,

There is evidently a void between the eyes and ears of our so-called federal
government employee's who are "supposed" to protect and preserve endangered
native species. It takes years and years of proposed legislation and
activism between the Fed's and private, educated individuals before any
action is taken to protect any endangered species, be it finned, furred or
scaled.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know when a species is on it's last
footing, so to speak, that someone needs to act in the species best
interests, or just be resigned to the fact that's it's doomed to disappear!

It is much to the species' benefit, if it's habitat could be preserved,
thereby preventing any human-intervention!

But in many cases, it's habitat is weighed on the scales of profit or loss
to the Homo sapiens individuals whose greed and profit depend on this poor
expendable animal(s) who just so happen to inhabit the unfortunate piece of
real-estate that the big-money interests decide to clear and profit from.
The usurpers of an endangered -species habitats have no such scruples in
mind, and as a NANFA position, I believe that we as an accomplished
association for the preservation and appreciation of our North American
Native species should write our Congress and Senate constituants to express
our concerns!

Sincerely Yours,

BG Granier