Re: NANFA-- Tenesse members

Bob and Betsy Culler (culler_at_tricon.net)
Mon, 02 Oct 2000 22:17:38 -0400

At 03:14 PM 10/2/00 -0500, you wrote:

>Any TN members around? I'll be in Pigeon Forge for a week and might like
>a afternoon collecting trip the 16th throught th 20th.

Luke,

I'm in Kingsport, about 1.5 hrs. northeast. Most of my favorite places to
collect are across the state line in VA, though.

Ranger Bob
culler_at_tricon.net

What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating
an endangered plant?