Re: NANFA-- Scaleless fish/Scaled fish

Bonnie Ullmann (ullmann_at_uoneuro.uoregon.edu)
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 12:44:03 -0700

In the teleost line of evolution, the trend has been for reduction of
the numbers and thicknesses of bones in the head, too.
Thank goodness there's something hard in fish so as to hang around
long enough for us to study 300 MY later!