Re: NANFA-- rotenone effects

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 22:16:52 EDT

OK, I'll try to help ya Chuck. Rotenone is a non-specific poison, if you use
it in an area or lake you'll kill everything present including
macroinvertebrates. The good news is that it has a toxic half-life of
something like 24 hours, so it quickly breaks down and becomes inert.

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL