Re: NANFA-- An Ohio Question - The Answer!

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:18:23 EDT

Thanks Mark, what I was truly interested in was a reference on plant
quality. The granddaddy of all greenhouses is Logee's in Danielson, CT, who
sell excellent plants but at top dollar. We've been looking for an
alternative source for some groups, and I hope Glasshouse is it!

--Bruce Stallsmith
hangin' in Huntsville, AL