Re: NANFA-- darter "ich" and nutrition

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Tue, 02 Oct 2001 11:16:34 -0400

Hi Nick

I have always had really good results with Furan2. Just follow the
directions on the package. In really stubborn cases, you may have to repeat
the series. As for feeding the darters, I can always get them to eat freeze
dried blood worms. Most of them can also be "trained" to take flake food. I
use blacktail shiners (C. venusta) as my "training units".

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA
God Bless America