Re: NANFA-- Steve and Casper, how the h*ll did you guys catch a Riffle Minnow?!

Edward Venn (e_venn_at_hotmail.com)
Wed, 03 Oct 2001 10:57:49 +0000

<x-flowed>
The darters look good, I'll take a dozen. I really miss mucking about in the
creeks, here in Japan everything is muddy and there are tetrapods
(tanktraps) on the banks of the rivers. The creeks, rivers, streams and
paddies in Nepal, India and Thailoand are fun but, you need a guide as you
never know what will jump out at you.

Look out! It's a crocodile! No it's JUST Casper! "Casper, how'd you get to
Tokyo so quick?"

Ed
Tokyo Japan