RE: NANFA-- Ohio NANFA Outing Trip *Trailers*

Crail, Todd (tcrail_at_northshores.com)
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 14:02:54 -0400

Yes yes yes! Or multimedia, or displays, or whatever. We'll get there! :)

I was reading Wilson's "Future of Life" last night before bed and came to a
sentence that summarized pretty much all that I want to accomplish and share
in life. I am probably misquoting horribly (chalk one up for my groggy
rememberance), but it was something to the effect of:

"We will only love the organisms that we are familiar with."

I think it was the first sentence of the first paragraph around page 136, if
anyone has that handy? :)

-----Original Message-----
From: R. W. Wolff
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 12:32 PM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: Re: NANFA-- Ohio NANFA Outing Trip *Trailers*

Now you all have to actually make movies to go with these. Its not too far
from the truth that some of these could be made interesting with the hype,
and actually be education videos. A little extra work than monotone voices
describing the shiners, but worth the effort. Would probably work really
well in schools. Lots of action shots, different angle stills showing key
identification of different similar fish. It really could be fun.
Ray