Re: NANFA-- RE: Shiner Scooper

Irate Mormon (archimed_at_netdoor.com)
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 22:21:50 -0500

For those who don't know, the unofficial name of BG's contraption is "welaka getter". It's a great design, especially for dry-foot types
like BG :-)

Prost,

Martin

--
The people in the village were real poor, so none of the children had any toys. But
this one little boy had gotten an old enema bag and filled it with rocks, and he