Re: NANFA-- fish distributions

Sajjad Lateef (sajjadlateef_at_yahoo.com)
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 07:43:10 -0700 (PDT)

Methinks there is a journal article or some publication in there.

Good work, Dave.

Sajjad

=====

--
Sajjad Lateef      Note: Any e-mail with my first name in subject
sajjad_at_acm.org          is filtered out and discarded as  s p a m .