Re: NANFA-- World Water Monitoring Day

Irate Mormon (archimed_at_netdoor.com)
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 00:03:00 -0500

Yes, I'm sorry I wasn't able to participate in the group effort this year. Maybe I'll be able to strike out on my own, if the Strong
cooperates and I have a day off.

Prost,

Martin

--
The people in the village were real poor, so none of the children had any toys. But
this one little boy had gotten an old enema bag and filled it with rocks, and he