RE: NANFA-- Unicorn pictures

Denkhaus, Robert (Robert.Denkhaus_at_fortworthgov.org)
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:36:48 -0500

Hey Bob! Great pictures. Please pass kudos along to Ghanzanfar! Could you
ask him if it would be OK to use a few of his shots for educational purposes?

BTW, what's with the waders? The leaves were still mostly green so it
couldn't have been cold yet!!

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge