RE: NANFA-- Iredescent sharks

Ghazanfar Ghori - McLean (Ghazanfar.Ghori_at_Spacenet.com)
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:27:25 -0400

Forgot to comment on the low temp subject...

I think a lot of 'tropical' fish can tolerate cold temperatures
for a period of time. I was reading accounts of apistogramma species
having viabale spawns with temps in the low 50's during the ice storm
the east coast and Canada had a few years ago.

-
Ghazanfar Ghori