Re: NANFA-- choices

Frauley Elson (fraulels_at_minet.ca)
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 15:54:02 -0400

This is a thread worth lurking at...
On a bad day, I wonder if we're just cancer cells with a conscience. Then I read
speculation like this (space travel aside...) and I figure it's like everything
else - you have to focus and try to do your best. If that fails, hey, it's still
the age of bacteria and they can shake us off and get on with running the place...
-Gary (optimistic in a soft September rain)