Re: NANFA-- Directions to Flint River, AL, trip

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 09:11:39 -0400

Hey Bruce

I am working two jobs at the moment, so I won't be able make this
trip. )-:

Thanks for including the picture of Casper and me on the back cover of the
new AC. It was a good day, and I was in great company! Don't give up on me
for the GA trip. I just need to get my situation squared away on the home
front first. One suggestion though....if you went to a larger mesh seine,
you might not keep pulling Casper out of the stream! Have a good trip, and
keep your eye out for some young dollar sunfish. I need some for a friend
out West.

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA