Re: NANFA-- More on convention

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Fri, 01 Sep 2000 09:52:35 EDT

Thanks Casper, that is a very good observation. There are so many sites
around this area, and I will see about pinpointing some "pre sites"... Also,
this place is worth taking some time to hike the several park areas within.
They are beautiful, and a photographers dream!.. I just thought that this
setting would re-connect us with the entire eco-system, rather than only the
fish alone. On these hikes, one can view just about every fish habitat their
is in the foothills of the Apps. I hope that this setting will get people to
appreciate the habitats, as much as the fishes that live in them, for
without the habitat, we have no fish. I am considering a workshop on
constructing aquarium back grounds that would replicate these habitats. I
invite you to look at the photo galleries on one of the several Hocking
Hills web-sites to see what the area has to offer. Perhaps a group hike
coupled with a stop on the stream would be nice.... Anyway, do me a favor
and check it out, so that ideas can be formulated!... Thanks, Rob C.