Re: NANFA-- Natives should get TV exposure

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:10:05 EDT

Perhaps NANFA can someday rent roadside billboards to send a message about
protecting natives.... As long as we are paying for it, we can say what we
want. Just like the consumer market "sells" their product to the public....
We can SELL the idea of spareing the habitat of our fishes! I really believe
that a progressive approach luring more people into conservation in
AMERICA... is to make it the "COOL"... or "IN-THING" to do. This is the
approach marketers use to send their sublime messages... telling us we MUST
HAVE THIS WIDGET!!!... Two can play at this game!!!! .... Here we go
NANFA... HERE WE GO!!!... HERE WE GO NANFA... HERE WE GO!!!... This, Our pep
rally for native fish!!!!