Re: NANFA-- Natives should get TV exposure

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:38:45 EDT

How about a computer generated animation of life in N. American streams and
rivers 500 years ago. What would we find???... How clear would our rivers
have looked in contrast to today??? These are thoughts worth exploring, and
just like we see those dinosaur shows on the Dis. Ch. that are computer
animated.... wouldn't it be neat to see the rivers and streams condition
before european settlement???!!!!...