Re: NANFA-- swimming in troubled waters

Sajjad Lateef (sajjad_at_acm.org)
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 07:35:35 -0500 (CDT)

I'll take the last set. NANFA member Kevin Maloney and I presented
about Native Fish Collecting to a local Fish Club. Kevin had produced a
tape showing his equipment etc. But, some fab footage of native fish in
the wild would have been nice to show as well. If we get invited again,
these tapes will come in handy (as well as remind me of the summer during
the long cold winter :)

Sajjad