Re: NANFA-- Alternative Mosquito Fishes

Edward Venn (e_venn_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 09:29:57 +0000

<x-flowed>
So what's the solution? genetically engineered sunfish sound like a great
solution, adult in 30 days and reproducing in another 10. Of course they
would have to have voracious appetites and that can be accomplished by
splicing in some F. gardeneri genes or similar killi genetic material.

Failing that we have to educate the public about keeping and preserving NA
native fish and their habitat or start spraying DDT or similar chemicals to
keep the little bloodsuckers in check.

Ed
Tokyo Japan