Re: NANFA-- Yougottabecrazy

Edward Venn (e_venn_at_hotmail.com)
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 11:56:38 +0000

<x-flowed>
The little yellow rubber ducks are good.

such as wrapping my body w/ a multitude of those little yellow bathtub
rubber ducks and a roll of duck tape

BTW it's duck season in Ontario and my Uncle Ken owns a vinyard and some
orchard on the Niagara Penninsula by Niagara-on-the-Lake and he'd definitely
draw a bead on those ducks. How are you at dodging #12 buckshot?

Ed
Tokyo Japan