Re: NANFA-- Fish Camp

Irate Mormon (archimed_at_netdoor.com)
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 20:30:40 -0500

We will be at Tishomingo State Park, at the campground. If you are coming
Saturday then we may need to set up cell-phone coordinates, since I expect
the Friday campers will want to get an early start. My original plan was to
leave the campground at 11:00 am Saturday morning - which we may still do,
depending on who shows up and when.

On 2 Sep 2002 at 18:44, Bruce Stallsmith wrote:

> Yeah, it looks like I'm able to go on this shindig too. At what
> physical and temporal coordinates should I show up? I haven't hit
> Mizzizzippi for almost a year, so I'm due!
>
> --Bruce Stallsmith
> Huntsville, AL, US of A
> "please, no weird, not for me!"
>
> >From: Rose Lawn Museum <roselawn_at_mindspring.com>
> >To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
> >Subject: Re: NANFA-- Fish Camp
> >Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 17:08:20 -0400
> >
> >I'm in, Martin, I'm in! I sense the wierd factor brewing in MS and
> >I'm hopelessly caught in its tractor beam. Clear an LZ for me.
> >
> >Steven A. Ellis
> >Kennesaw, GA
> >
> >At 05:19 PM 9/1/02 -0500, you wrote:
> > >It's getting close to that time, campers! Casper and Ranger Bob
> > >are
> >pretty much definite, but Stott, Steven and BG are unknown.
> > >The weather here is beautiful - clear and cool (for Mississippi,
> > >that
> >is!). Don't forget the added attractions of canoeing, suspension
> > >bridge swaying, and mosquito bite collecting!! Oh yeah, they also
> > >have
> >rock climbing and disk golf at the park, if you're into that sort
> > >of thing.
> > >
> > >Prost,
> > >
> > >Martin
> > >Jackson, MS
> > >--
> > >Life's a fish and then you fry.
> -------- /"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do not
> necessarily / reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American
> Native Fishes / Association" / This is the discussion list of the
> North American Native Fishes Association / nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To
> nanfa-request_at_aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to /
> nanfa-digest-request_at_aquaria.net instead. / For more information about
> NANFA, visit our web page, http://www.nanfa.org

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS