RE: NANFA-- East tx 8-31-02 (not too long)

Denkhaus, Robert (DenkhaR_at_ci.fort-worth.tx.us)
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 12:16:43 -0500

John,

That's what you get for relying on a TPWD site <grin>. For what it's worth,
the photo of F. blairae at
http://www.tmm.utexas.edu/tnhc/fish/na/fundulid/fundulus/fblairae/i_fblair.sh
tml says it was taken in the Neches River, Texas.

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge