Re: NANFA-- Re: Fish Camp details

Rose Lawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 14:01:37 -0400

Hey Doug

Thanks for the comforting thought. The secret is to troll small, annoying
housepets behind you. ("Take Sparky for a walk? Sure I will!") Anyway, I've
been duckin' gators all over the SE this summer. I might as well add MS to
the list. Maybe I should issue the challenge for some night snorkeling and
find out who's really bold. Casper speaks 27 different fish dialects, maybe
he speaks gator too. (-;

Come on over. We haven't seen you this side of FL since the Oke trip.

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA