NANFA-- RE: an URGENT plea

Bob Sinclair (rjs_at_silcom.com)
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 12:45:53 -0700

All:

Apparently my modest suggestion regarding NANFA membership cards
didn't fly, but perhaps this one is worth considering:

I am subscribed to three other list digests. Two of them have nothing at all
to do with fishes; the third being the Killie Digest.
.
All three Digests oopen each posting with a Table of Contents, which makes
it FAR easier to go to whatever postings deal with each subscriber's particular
interests, and certainly these formats avoid the necessity to scroll down through
a lot of extraneous text such as the redundant block of type in each of the
NANFA Digest postings...

"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do not necessarily

...which appears over and over again in each NANFA Digest posting.

Here are the current Tables of Contents and e-mail addresses of these other
lists. I have no idea what converting to such format would involve, but I'm
sure there are others on this list who do.

----------

turbo-digest Saturday, September 7 2002 Volume 01 : Number 10164

In this issue:

C900 Oil Pressure adaptor
auto shift knob
FW: 9/6/99
Re: Wheel adapters
Re: '03 Saturn L series wheels
Re: Wheel adapters
Re: FW: 9/6/99
Re: C900 Oil Pressure adaptor
Re: Wheel adapters
Re: '03 Saturn L series wheels
Re: '03 Saturn L series wheels

Turbo! digest home page: http://secret-secret.com/turbo
Send submissions to turbo_at_secret-secret.com

Hosted by the San Diego SAAB Owner's Group (SDSOG)
Chris Rogers, VSAAB Administrator <chris_at_annexus.com>

This digest contains the following messages:

1. Saab 50 year jacket patches
by: <RDMCNARY_at_aol.com>
2. Payback time. Pics, pics and more pics...
by: Gary Piland <admark1_at_cjnetworks.com>
3. Re: 1972 96 V-4 find
by: Gary Piland <admark1_at_cjnetworks.com>
4. Re: 1972 96 V-4 find
by: Martin Hilvers <mhilvers_at_home.nl>
5. Re: 1972 96 V-4 find
by: William Trench <btren_at_optonline.net>
6. Re: 1972 96 V-4 find
by: Myles J. Swift <mswift_at_computerassistance.com>
7. Re: 1972 96 V-4 find
by: Daniel T.Guth,DVM <dguth_at_fltg.net>
8. RE: VSAAB -- The Vintage SAAB Digest #565
by: John Hartgerink <JHartgerink_at_agwarranty.com>
9. Re: 1972 96 V-4 find
by: Flotcho <slock05hsd_at_earthlink.net>
10. Hella stuff
by: walters <walters_at_navix.net>
11. HELP! Sonett JP light alloy wheels in black!
by: Jorgen Trued <jorgen_at_trued.net>
12. Re: Saab 99 2 dr Turbo (Reg No GVH 199W)
by: Dr. Steve <smancus_at_home.msen.com>
13. speaking of junkyard gems...
by: David G. <winnderfish_falls_at_yahoo.com>
14. Re: Weber34ICH carb vacuum hose setup???
by: Nilsa and Barry Mabel <mabels_at_nycap.rr.com>
15. Re: Weber34ICH carb vacuum hose setup???
by: Jim Williams <jlw_at_novia.net>
16. Re: Payback time. Pics, pics and more pics...
by: Steve Raker <stever_at_powersupply.net>
17. Re: V4 pistons
by: James D Laman <lamanjim_at_juno.com>
18. Re: 1968 96 V-4 find, part II
by: Brent Meeker <meekerdb_at_rain.org>
19. the zippo vintage G.P. at watkins glen
by: Charles Christ <cfchrist_at_earthlink.net>
20. Re: Payback time. Pics, pics and more pics...
by: Lester <rally_at_prysm.net>
21. Re: Payback time. Pics, pics and more pics...
by: Rodney Abbott-Buchanan <rabsba_at_attbi.com>
22. Re: Payback time. Pics, pics and more pics...
by: Phill Tomeny <allseamsfine_at_adelphia.net>
23. Re: Northwest SAAB Club newsletter available online
by: Phill Tomeny <allseamsfine_at_adelphia.net>
24. Re: Payback time. Pics, pics and more pics...
by: Bruce Turk <sonett1_at_frontiernet.net>
25. 9/3/99 (fwd)
by: Thor Carlson <carlsont_at_ptdprolog.net>
26. Re: Payback time. Pics, pics and more pics...
by: Martin Hilvers <mhilvers_at_home.nl>
27. Re: HELP! Sonett JP light alloy wheels in black!
by: Lester <rally_at_prysm.net>
28. Re: Payback time. Pics, pics and more pics...
by: <RDMCNARY_at_aol.com>
29. Re: Payback time. Pics, pics and more pics...
by: William Trench <btren_at_optonline.net>

----------

KillieTalk Digest Saturday, September 7 2002 Volume 04 : Number 393

In this issue:

email address
Re: Skimmer
Re: email address
Re:Gold Spotted Killifish
(no subject)
tank size
Re: tank size

See the end of the digest for information on unsubscribing from the
KillieTalk mailing list and on how to retrieve back issues.

Bob Sinclair
Santa Barbara CA