RE: NANFA-- Clove Oil Anesthetic

Nicholas J. Zarlinga (njz_at_clevelandmetroparks.com)
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 13:26:40 -0400

Jay, I would be interested in obtaining copies of the articles you
mentioned below. You can send them to the address below and let me know
how much. Thanks.

Nick Zarlinga
Aquarium Biologist
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
3900 Wildlife Way
Cleveland, Oh 44109
216-661-6500 ex 4485

"Fish worship... is it wrong??" (Ray Troll)

On Wednesday, August 28, 2002 4:52 PM, Jay DeLong [SMTP:thirdwind_at_att.net]
wrote:
> The biggest rap on clove oil has been its messiness.
>
> A couple years back I made photocopies of a number of articles on fish
> anesthetics-- MS-222, clove oil, CO2, etc. Does anyone want these? I'll
> ask you to cover my costs of copying and postage.
>
> --
> Jay DeLong
> Olympia, WA

Mixed