Re: RE: NANFA-- National Water (and Fish) Monitoring Day

John Bongiovanni (bongi_at_cox-internet.com)
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 13:43:49 -0500

I intend also. I have also encouraged our Texas Master Naturalists to get involved. We sent a newsletter out this week.

John

(My new quote) "Who can vote clearly without tequila and without song?" German Dehesa