RE: NANFA-- alabama gettaway and such

Chip Rinehart (crin_at_glassmaster.com)
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:59:23 -0400

Steven,

If this happens I feel pretty certain our wives will be tagging along
shortly afterwards. LOL, I can see my wife now..."WHAT!??....YOU MEAN I
GOTTA GO IN THERE?....BUT I'LL GET WET AND DIRTY AND THERE MIGHT BE GERMS IN
THE WATER!!!....THE WATER'S TOO COLD/HOT/STINKY/MUDDY/FAST/WEEDY....OH OH
A FISH JUST BIT ME!....EWWWW, I'M NOT GONNA TOUCH THAT." Hmmm, come to
think of it....that sounds like me.

Chip Rinehart
(aging rapidly, but not as fast as Steven)

Help, I've fallen and I can't get up....no....wait....leave me alone, it's
pretty comfortable here