RE: NANFA-- alabama gettaway and such

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:13:49 -0400

<x-flowed>
>From: "Denkhaus, Robert" <DenkhaR_at_ci.fort-worth.tx.us>
>To: <nanfa_at_aquaria.net>
>Subject: RE: NANFA-- alabama gettaway and such
>Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:17:55 -0500
>
>Traci,
>
>A few comments from someone who you would probably lump into the
>middle-aged
>category:

(big snip...)

Rob's comments in their entirety are pretty much the case. A lot of people
in their 20's are too involved with other kinds of running around, that's
the way it is. I graduated from college in Boston in the mid 1970s and got
really involved with the local runk pock music scene. I'd actually heard of
NANFA and meant to join (not 'til the 90s!) and was a member of the AKA.
This was weird in the music scene of the time... I had aquaria in my
apartment and was breeding fish. But it was really a bad case of bright
lights, big city. I usually didn't even own a car at this time, so field
trips beyond the range of the subway system would've been a problem!

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A
</x-flowed>