Re: NANFA-- Fish ID off topic

John Bongiovanni (bongi_at_cox-internet.com)
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:39:50 -0500

I don't know what kind of fish it is but the second picture certainlyhas some photographic artifacts that have exaggerated the depth of the fish. The photo appears to have been scrunched up. I have accidentally done that with some of my photos, especially in powerpoint. These artifacts certainly make an ID difficult.

John