Re: NANFA-- Bluenose shiner news

Steffen Hellner (steffen_at_hellner.biz)
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:48:45 +0200

Todd,

cordially accepted. I don4t take things personally, at least I try to. But
sometimes things come across my personal values. I don4t like stress and I
don4t want it but there were several statements in this direction.

For the welaka and hubbsi: I doubt they are as difficult to breed as
mentioned again and again. They are of a family of reproduction strategists.
My thoughts are that food and water quality have to be of high quality. They
are not for flakefood and tab water. Soon, I will know more about it.

regards

Steffen