Re: NANFA-- Last look at Sugar Loaf /Crooked creeks

BILL HOPPE (zzzzzzbill_at_yahoo.com)
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:15:30 -0700 (PDT)

I am far north relative to Arkansas but only central
Wisconsin . I'm close to permanent but haven't bought
the plot yet . We just might get together on something
.

=====
Almost famous
Bill Hoppe