Re: NANFA-L-- Photo Library - PHP Gallery

Peter Unmack (peter.lists-in-)
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:49:45 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006, Jase Roberts wrote:

> I agree, only worth doing if it makes life (especially yours) easier.
> I use PHP Gallery for my own stuff because it *is* the easiest way I've
> found to organize photos online.

I've always used adobe photoshop for that. One nice thing is that you can
write captions for your photos and save them with the file. When you
output a gallery you can choose whether to include the caption or not. It
works really well, although I prefer the output from versions prior to cs.

See http://www.nanfa.org/convention/2005pics/ for an example of this.

Cheers
Peter