NANFA-L-- NANFA 2005 Convention - Christmas Gift

Subject: NANFA-L-- NANFA 2005 Convention - Christmas Gift
From: Michael Wolfe (mwolfe-in-mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 11:39:33 CST

Gentlemen,

With Christmas coming up soon and next years convention being planned for
Arkansas, so any of you have a comment on "Fishes of Arkansas" by Robison
and Buchanan? I was thinking about putting this on my Christmas wish list.
Saw it for $54 on Amazon.

I'm sure some of you already have this one... tell us about it...

Michael Wolfe

: Sat Jan 01 2005 - 12:41:46 CST