Re: NANFA-L-- Its been a long long time

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- Its been a long long time
From: Todd D. Crail (tcrail-in-UTNet.UToledo.Edu)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 15:06:26 CST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rose, Patrick PO" <PWRose-in-C2Cen.uscg.mil>

> If there is no rep for NC what do I need to do to become a rep for the
> area.

Thanks for your enthusiasm Patrick! Your best bet is to contact Charlie
Nunziata-in-epiplaty-in-tampabay.rr.com He's our Regional Rep Maestro, and
will be able to give you all the skinny on reppin' and whatnot.

I know you said you plan too, but I'd also like to encourage you to make it
a _point_ to organize a trip with the SC boyz. They're good folks :) You
are probably within ear shot of a lot of NANFA folks up in the DC/Baltimore
area. Should have plenty of folks to get out with... You're in a good
"split the distance" location.

Todd
The Muddy Maumee Madness, Toledo, OH
http://www.farmertodd.com