Re: NANFA-L-- Excellent collecting toy

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- Excellent collecting toy
From: Christopher Scharpf (ichthos-in-comcast.net)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 19:14:18 CST

I see no reason not to share this website, as the collection localities it
gives are incomplete -- though will likely grow as other institutions get on
board.

The site clearly states that its mission is to make biodiversity data easily
available via electronic portals.

The site is findable through all the regular search engines. Let's see if
people can find it on their own, shall we? Let's make it a test of your web
browsing acumen.

Chris Scharpf
Baltimore

: Sat Jan 01 2005 - 12:42:06 CST