Re: NANFA-L-- A New Tradition: Signatures!

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- A New Tradition: Signatures!
From: Mark (nanfa-in-jonahsaquarium.com)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 20:32:04 CDT

At 1:39 PM -0500 7/21/04, Dave McNeely wrote:
>...For myself, my
>signature includes a link to my web page, which includes further links to
>some of the work I have done or am doing.
>David L. McNeely, Ph.D.

Wow, it would be really great if everyone on the list had a personal
web site and posted the URL with every message they sent. You have
set the standard for us, Dave. I don't have a personal site myself,
though my name and even face appear on collecting trip accounts on
several sites. At this point, I'd be happy if folks were willing to
just include their name (and state?) with each message they sent.
Looks like we're off to a good start so far. It's great to know you
all.

--
Mark
Ohio River drainage