Re: NANFA-L-- Native Aquatic Plants (LONG)

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- Native Aquatic Plants (LONG)
From: Todd Crail (farmertodd-in-buckeye-express.com)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 13:23:04 CDT

I had the came problem with crypts Klaus. With the depth of the sandbed and
then putting insulation (Anything from Miraflex to foam to styro) on the
underside, it took care of the issue. The pipe wrap is pretty cool tho... I
sold that stuff when I was working-in-Carter PEH and always wondered how it
would work out :)