NANFA-L-- NANFA Tippecanoe Trip Write up

Subject: NANFA-L-- NANFA Tippecanoe Trip Write up
From: Todd Crail (farmertodd-in-buckeye-express.com)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 17:37:59 CDT

Hi Folks,

Yes, it's finally done. The great Tippecanoe Outing where we were doused by
rain and nearly froze to death. How appropriate that I'd be sending this
out when I can't be outside for more than 3 seconds without breaking into a
sweat :)

http://www.farmertodd.com/nanfa/050104Tippecanoe/

Enjoy!

Now to get that Grand River trip together. The education value on that one
was incredible, and was the very essence of what I see as "NANFA"!

You may also notice a certain look to this write up. The whole NANFA
website is going to be following in this "brand", as soon as Chris and I
have had some time to do the editing (files are all converted, just have to
dot some i's and cross some t's).

Good things ahead in NANFA land! :)

Todd
http://www.farmertodd.com