Re: NANFA-L-- Habitat questions and more fish pictures

matt ashton (ashtonmj2003-in-yahoo.com)
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 15:59:27 -0700 (PDT)

Geoff,

I am in Cookeville. There is a few grad students-in-TN tech that all study natives and we usually get out to collect in our free time. I haven't had much lately but I do owe a trip to meet up with someone frome the list that lives in Mc Minneville. A group of students just took a float trip down the Duck last week and I have been hoping to do that too sometime in the next month or two as my work dies down. There should be a few more species too than what Todd mentioned. We got those in high water that was almost unsafe to seine in. With the lack of water we have now I bet vis is great and seining is cake. Feel free to give me an email off list and remind me from time to time and I will try and break away from trout fishing-in-Dale Hollow and get out the nets.

Matt
Cookeville, TN

geoffrey kimber <gkimber2-in-gmail.com> wrote:
I think I'll just have to do that. Thanks, Todd.

I also like to fish with other people so I can be more than "that
crazy fish guy who stands in the river and talks to himself".

Geoff