Re: NANFA-L-- mussels-in-nanfa.org?

Derek Parr (derekparr-in-earthlink.net)
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 12:10:53 -0500

My bias is merely as a civilian, but I'd find an aquatic invert list to
be of more interest, but then there is no reason we couldn't talk about
crayfish on this list and have another one specifically for mollusks. I
also greatly prefer email lists over forums or "message boards". They
are much easier to access and read.
I find it much easier to keep up with messages that automatically get
sent to my email client and put into their own little folder where i can
read them (or not) with just a glance. Whereas, with message boards you
have to remember to login onto the web page, and then click around a bunch.

-derek parr
cape fear river basin