RE: NANFA-L-- minnow questions

Crail, Todd (tcrail-in-UTNet.UToledo.Edu)
Mon, 2 May 2005 11:35:59 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C54F2C.A3AE3A6C

You have to understand... "Illinois", sadly, is "west" for the 'ol =
Farmer ;) While it may seem I have a broad world view, any of it has =
been accumulated second hand. But... I have a passport now, a whole new =
career path, and nothing holding me in Toledo. Gonna go check out the =
fishes of Costa Rica here in two weeks, which will be my first =
non-Canadian out of country experience. May this set the tone for the =
years to come. Because, you know...
=20
=20
Todd
The Muddy Maumee Madness, Toledo, OH
http://www.farmertodd.com

________________________________

From: owner-nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org on behalf of Peter Unmack

> I yet to see either genus for myself in the field (Todd needs to get =
out
> west),

Actually, Hybognathus occurs all over the place from the Rio Grande
across the Great plains, across the northern US states and down the east
coast. Macrhybopsis is more in the south from around Alabama to New
Mexico, but also occurs throughout the central region of the Mississippi
Valley and it's major tributaries.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C54F2C.A3AE3A6C

charset=3Diso-8859-1">=0A=
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">=0A=
=0A= =0A= =0A= 6.5.7226.0">=0A= RE: NANFA-L-- minnow questions=0A= =0A= =0A=

=0A=
You have to = understand... =0A= "Illinois", sadly, is "west" for the 'ol Farmer  = ;)  =0A= While it may seem I have a broad world view, any of it has been = accumulated =0A= second hand.  But... I have a passport now, a whole new career =0A= path, and nothing holding me in Toledo.  Gonna go check out = the fishes =0A= of Costa Rica here in two weeks, which will be my first non-Canadian out = of =0A= country experience.  May this set the tone for the years to = come.  =0A= Because, you know...
=0A=

=0A=
It's never too late to have a = happy =0A= childhood.
=0A=

=0A=
Todd
=0A=
The Muddy Maumee Madness, = Toledo, =0A= OH
=0A=
http://www.farmertodd.com
=0A=

=0A=
=0A= From: owner-nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org on = behalf of Peter =0A= Unmack
=0A=
=0A=

> I yet to see either genus for myself in the field = (Todd =0A= needs to get out
> west),

Actually, Hybognathus occurs all = over the =0A= place from the Rio Grande
across the Great plains, across the = northern US =0A= states and down the east
coast.  Macrhybopsis is more in the = south from =0A= around Alabama to New
Mexico, but also occurs throughout the central = region =0A= of the Mississippi
Valley and it's major =0A= tributaries.

=0A= =0A= =0A= ------_=_NextPart_001_01C54F2C.A3AE3A6C--