NANFA-L--

Doug Ebeling (ebeling-in-charter.net)
Mon, 16 May 2005 09:20:40 -0500

>>Bob Bock wrote: Doug, what kind of native killies will be available on the
trip?<<

Bob,

We should be able to find some Cyprinodon variegatus. On previous trips we
have gotten Fundulus grandis and F. pulvereus. While scouting the other day
I found one F. jenkinsii, which I hope to add to during our trip. With
trips to other areas around Houston, we can get F. notatus and F. chrysotus.

Are you interested in attending?

On another note, while scouting I found a couple 6" long nose gars. I seem
to recall somebody on this list wanting these, if so let me know and I'll
send them to you.

Best Regards,
Doug Ebeling
Spring, Texas