RE: NANFA-L-- playground sand

Michael Wolfe (mwolfe-in-mindspring.com)
Sun, 22 May 2005 19:55:46 -0400

Well, based on an email I got from Chris it does not seem that it will be
broadly enough communicated to be a real fund rasier. However, I am still
willing to provide the opportunity and service to our members that wish to
get the better price and delivery. Based on emails I receieved I am
planning on buying books for Chip, Dustin, Casper and Matt. If that is not
correct, please let me know.

Since the number of books is not so big, I will just go ahead and purchase
the books and bring them with me to the convention. If anyone on the list
above does not want a book, or if anyone else wants one just let me know.
I plan on buying the books on or about June 1... so that is the deadine for
all orders or cancellation.

Michael Wolfe