Re: NANFA-L-- Re: Chinese Sturgeon on AquaBid

anutej-in-loxinfo.co.th
Fri, 12 May 2006 11:46:18 +0700

At least one big company had tried making its own sterile big red
strain of tilapia to use for their business [sortha like making the
strain avaliable from their company only]. As said in Jurassic Park
"Life will find a way" some fish won't become sterile and in a few
years the company has to give up its monopoly.

Tony